Address38 Main Street South Bethlehem, CT
Year Town/City Established:1787
The first building used as the Town Hall was built in the 1830’s as a combined Town Hall and High School. The photograph of that building below is from the early 1900’s.
Photograph courtesy of the Old Bethlehem Historical Society.
The photograph below is of the current Old Bethlehem Historical Society Museum building that was built as the Town Hall in 1941 and so used until 1978 when the present Town Hall was built.