Address222 Bolton Center Road Bolton, CT
Year Town/City Established:1720
The current Bolton Town Hall was originally built in 1914 as the Bolton Grange and was used as the Bolton Grange and Free Library until 1959 when it became the Town Hall. Prior to 1959 the the Town Officers did their work from home.
(Information courtesy of John Toomey Jr., President of the Bolton Historical Society)