Address1 River Road Bozrah, CT
Year Town/City Established:1786
According to the Bozrah Historical Society the building that is now the Town Hall was was built around 1850 as an amusement hall and social gathering place for local mill workers. It was purchased by the town and converted to the Town Hall in 1949. The building was renovated and the offices upgraded in 2011.