Address1 Community Drive East Hampton, CT
Year Town/City Established:1767
The oldest Town Hall building at Old Town Hall Road off Main Street, was built in 1866 as the Center Grammar School. It became the Town Hall in 1913. In 1975 the Town Hall was moved to 20 East High Street in a building previously owned by CLP. In 2020 a new Town Hall was built at 1 Community Drive. The Center Grammar School building was used by the Board of Education until 2020.
(History courtesy of Sandra Doran of the East Hampton Historical Society)