Address21 Tolland Green Tolland, CT
Year Town/City Established:1715
On the right is a photo of the entrance to the current town offices from the parking area.
The top left photo is of the front of the current Town Hall that faces the Green. It was originally built in 1908 as the Ratcliffe Hicks Memorial School. It was converted in the 1980’s for the town to use as offices and the library.
Below top is a photo of the first Town Hall for Tolland, built in