Address40 Old Farms Road Willington, CT
Year Town/City Established:1727
The building currently used for town offices, was built in 1922 for a button factory. Town meetings are held in the former Congregational Church on the Common.
Old Town Hall shown, shown below, was built in 1876 and is located at 11 Common Road, part of the Historic District which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
To enlarge photo click on it.